Booking Terms and Conditions
When booking a cabin a deposit of 1/3 of the total tariff is required.
Powered & Unpowered Sites
For school holidays and public holidays the total site fees are to be paid in full with your booking.
Camp sites maximum capacity is based on up to four people with allocated parking for one vehicle.
It is important to note when booking camp sites for a large group of more then four people you will be required to book additional sites to accommodate for extra tent space and guest vehicles.
Payments may be made by providing your credit card details either by email or over the phone or made by direct deposit into our bank account.
Details of our account are
Mount Warning Holiday Park
B.S.B 084 846
Account number 193885908
* Please quote your surname and site/cabin number as your reference
Broken or Damaged Items
Any items damaged or broken during your stay must be reported to reception so management can assess whether you will need to pay for the item. Items that are found to be broken, damaged or missing after your departure will be charged to your credit card.
- School holidays and public holiday weekend bookings – No refunds.
- Other times of the Year – Cabin Bookings
- In excess of two weeks notice – Monies will be refunded less a $20 Administration Fee.
- Less than two weeks notice – Forfeit of all monies paid – Management may allow a partial refund when evaluating the circumstances surrounding the cancellation.
Responsibilities of Dog Owners
- Prior arrangements are to be made with the park before bringing your pets.
- Dogs are not permitted in park owned cabins, caravans, amenities blocks, shop, swimming pool or the wilderness area of the Rainforest Park.
- They are permitted in the main area of the park.
- They must be kept on a leash at all times.
- They are not to be left unattended at any time.
- A $50 bond is to be lodged on arrival at the park. This deposit will be refunded provided the commonsense rules handed out on your arrival are adhered to.
- Your visitors are most welcome at the Rainforest Park. It is your responsibility however to ensure that they register on arrival. If their stay is for a period of 1 hour or less there will be no charge.
- Whilst at the park it is your responsibility to ensure that your guest abides by the park rules. The rules can be found at reception, the camp kitchen and the amenities blocks.
- If your guests stay is more than 1 hour a $5 per head visitors fee is to be paid.
- All visitors, to fulfill our government regulations, insurance and security requirements, must leave the park by dusk or 7pm AEDST, whichever is the earlier.
- Guests must call at reception to sign out when departing.
- If your visitors are staying the night at your cabin or site they must pay the appropriate fees.
Excessive Noise or Offensive Behaviour
Mt Warning Rainforest Park is a quiet, relaxed place to stay. Any person who creates a nuisance to others will be asked to leave without refund of fees paid.
We look forward to your visit.